Hardware institute

Congratulations to P.Eswar Reddy who got selected in G.S.S Infotech as a Windows Admin with the starting  salary of 1,20,000 per annum. Following here with is his journey about Jetking into Corporate.
Name:- P.Eswar Reddy
Father’s Name:- P. Dasarada Reddy.
Native Place:- Chittoor
Hi friends,
Son of Dasarada Reddy, from Chittor, I, Eswar Reddy feel happy and privileged to share my experience about Jetking wcich is an hardware and networking course. I completed my course in Jetking in 2014 from batch 266. Firstly I would like to inform you all that Jetking provides various courses like computer hardware in various fields. It is one of the best institutes in Hyderabad even offering online courses. It gives Microsoft online certification courses and was also awarded as the best CCIE Institute in India. They give a varied choice to the students catering to their interests.
Coming to my personal front from my childhood, It’s my parents support in all aspects of life and in choosing Jetking too their support was more. Their support always gave me confidence and courage to choose and face new challenges. With this spirit I took up the new challenge of learning Hardware and Networking course in hyderabad. I had a personal interest for the same, But before joining in Jetking i was thinking to do software courses.
I had to relocate to pursue my course. So to my fortune, my brother’s friend had complete the same course at Jetking few years back. So they suggested me to relocate to Hyderabad and pursue the course at Jetking. Looking at their confidence and their success I was firm that I will relocate  to Hyderabad.
In 2011, I shifted to Hyderabad and joined the course at Jetking as my brothers friends have advised me to who are now recruited in different well known companies like wipro career. Apart from the theoretical classes Jetking provided me extra time for practical classes which helped me a lot in understanding the subject better. Jetking also taught me interview skills which made me self-confident and made it easy for me to face the interviews. In a word if I would like to describe what Jetking taught me is “ Professionalism”. Jetking gave me the best platform to be placed at a good company.
Jetking Provides the jobs for freshers & Experienced candidates. I started my career as an Linux Trainee in G.S.S Infotech with the CTC of 1.2 per annum and I was satisfied well in my job. Apart from this I got regular growth and ofcourse a good designation. Completely satisfied with the teaching techniques, the services of cloud and everything that Jetking offered me.
My suggestion to students is institute teaches us  25% and the rest 75% we can gain only by practically applying the subject. So in short you should strive hard to be regular to the classes and specially labs. Keeping this in mind you can get an assured job.
Thank you Jetking for giving  me this great opportunity which transformed my life into a successful life.

4 Thoughts to “P. Eswar Reddy”

  1. I just want to mention I am just new to weblog and certainly liked you’re website. Very likely I’m likely to bookmark your website . You actually have beneficial article content. Thanks a lot for sharing your web site.

  2. I’ll right away grab your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

  3. I have been reading out a few of your articles and i must say pretty good stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your website.

Leave a Comment